GSP Consult has a core expertise in research and analysis. In all our sectoral and market studies, we add real value for our clients through focused research and a careful analysis of the findings
Market /Sector Analysis
Our Sector and Market studies typically include:
- Sector/market definition
- Sector/market analysis
- an examination of the political, economic, socio/demographic, technological, environmental and legal aspects of the broader business environment
- Competitor identification and SWOT analysis
- Consumer analysis: segments, niche opportunities, preferences, behaviour, trends
Studies such as these are especially relevant when you are:
- Evaluating a business idea
- Considering the introduction of new products/services
- Investigating the feasibility of an expansion into a new or an overseas market
Competitor Research and Analysis
GSP Consult can focus specifically on your competitors.
Whilst ideally this should form part of a broader review of the market or even the sector, since this wider environment impacts the position and behaviour of competitors, for companies on a limited budget a competitor analysis can nonetheless provide some valuable insights.
Why not contact us to discuss how we can help your business?